Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Not much but it's a start

This blog has been in the back of my mind for a while. Nagging me. Mocking me. Somehow, somewhere I lost my voice and I don't know how to get it back. But maybe it's just a process of taking that first step? My tendency always has been to withdraw, pull inside when life gets to be too much. When the hurt is too deep, the fears too large & looming. Even though I know better. Even though that very act causes all those things to grow in direct correlation to my willingness to hide. Sigh. You'd think I'd grow up one of these years, huh? ANYWAY. New day. New start. I'm grateful my God is a giver of second chances. I'm going to attempt to get myself in a writing groove again if for nothing else but to try and figure myself out.

SO. New day. New start. (Tara) will rise again!

No comments: