Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A year later.......

Good grief....for someone who loves to write more than anything else in the world I am one lousy blogger. Bottom line is, I am surely the least disciplined creature on the face of the earth. Why is it when I set up some sort of expectation of myself I immediately begin the process of sabotaging? I am bound and determined to get the hang of this though. I think I can, I think I can....

A new year spreads out before me...2007. I can't believe seven years have already passed since the turn of the century....not to mention how many have passed since I made my appearance into the world. Quite a few...quite a few. I plan to make a more conscious effort this year to enjoy life to the fullest. I let too much time go by so busy doing I am not even conscious of the moments. Have fun! Improve my prayer life. Grow in my faith. Be a more attentive wife. Be a more hands off mom. That sounds a bit odd, I know...but I've got to cut the apron strings and let them fly. Maybe even do a little pushing out of the nest. Yikes. I think that will be the hardest thing I try to do this year. I'm grateful for the zillionth second chance God gives me. I don't expect to ever get it right but I'm hoping to get it better.

Here's to a new year and more frequent blogs. Who knows? Maybe I'll actually tell someone about my blog some day.

No comments: