Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like....

I may get to the bottom of the dirt in this house. Whew. What a day. Nothing like knowing you are having a house full of people over to get you to notice the amount of dust that has settled on the mantle. And the table. And the piano. And the -- you get the picture.

Thanks for the prayers for my mom. She went in for an angioplasty on Monday and they ended up putting two stents in. She had no sign of heart trouble whatsoever and to find that she had severe blockage in one of her arteries and 40% in the other was a big shock. Thank God she had a cardiologist who wouldn't let an irregular heartbeat go. Since that is fairly common and especially related to stress it would have been easy to wave it aside. I'm so thankful he didn't. She got out of the hospital on Tuesday afternoon and I took her to my sister's. She is still there but more than ready to go home. She only lives blocks from my sister but it is more comforting to know she is recuperating under the watchful eye of family.

In only one week we are headed to Colorado to see Tyler!!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait. I'm going to spend 3 days hugging the daylights out of him. He doesn't have internet access or he could see what I did to he and the others. I wasn't sure if Katie would think it funny or infuriating - I was prepared for either. Fortunately for relations, she thought it hilarious. So I will close with this invitation to view our Christmas greeting.

No comments: