Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Redecorating

Well, we are moving a bedroom from downstairs to the upstairs so that we have an office downstairs. Of course that is never as easy as it sounds because we have limited time to cram everything that has to be done into those hours. Right now my computer is residing in the garage. NOT part of the plan. So I have no computer access in the evening and am stuck with trying to do all my important and not so important business when I'm on a break at work.

So here's a quick update on our comings and goings: Mom is recovering nicely from her surgery - she is a lot weaker than she thought she would be but she is doing well. She is still staying at my sister's and that is a very good thing. Katie had a wreck on the North Central Expressway on Sunday where she hit a car, did about three 360's and went from the left lane into the right side ditch. Totaled the car but praise God is only sore from wrenched muscles and nothing else. The lady she hit was not hurt either so Katie had angels watching over her and I am deeply, humbly grateful. Finally on Sunday we are headed to Colorado for 4 whole days of laying eyes and hands on my boy!! I think he misses his mom and that has taken him by surprise but he is still completely head over heels in love with life in Winter Park. He's struggled mightily financially, been hungry and without gas but it all pales in comparison to his love of the snow and snowboarding and gazing at the mountains that surround him.

So that is life in our crazy household. My house is all decorated for Christmas and it's so gorgeous. I'll try to take pictures and post them....if I ever get my computer out of the garage. Maybe in January.

No comments: