Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Another stab at it

It's been a year since I wrote a word.  I lost my voice.  I'm not sure how to find it again but I'm pretty sure not writing a thing isn't going to help the situation.  Much has happened in one year - much that I wish I would have captured for Sophie's sake.  Maybe if nothing else I'll get in the habit of writing down Sophie's sweetness so we won't forget the precious days.

I think Facebook is responsible for the death of a lot of things -- meaningful communication, writing things that are longer than sound bites, getting anything accomplished....yeah, it's bad all right.  I say as I have it open in another window right this minute.  Sigh.

ANYWAY, here we go again.  I'm going to write, I'm going to write, I'm going to write.


No comments: