Friday, April 13, 2007

Blahs

I have the blogging blahs. Nothing interesting to write about, nothing worth sharing. My mind is never still, mind you. But who wants to read about what is going on in that black hole? I think God is really working on me and it's rather painful. I'm so disappointed in myself when I fail to be the Body in the place God has put me. I find I am rather selfish and arrogant and prideful. It's not pretty. And how do I know these things? Well, aside from the rather obvious evidence, that is. I stepped out of something I had been involved in for well over 5 years. I had a prominent place - and I guess I got to thinking that I had something to offer that was vital and couldn't be replaced. HA HA HA. Joke's on Michelle. Barely a ripple on the surface - that's how much I am missed. I have really laughed at myself -- how foolish I get when I start thinking I am irreplaceable. God will show me just how much that is so. If I'd been more concerned about being the hands of grace to everyone and less concerned about being 'somebody special' it would have accomplished something worthwhile and I wouldn't be walking around with my tail between my legs. How I must make the Father shake his head.

No comments: