Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm off to see the baby.......

Well, it's road trip time today. In just a few short hours I'm out of the metroplex and off to West Texas. Whoo hoo. I am going to Abilene to see my newest niece, Alyssa Claire. She's 3 weeks old. I haven't gotten to hold her yet so I'm off to do something about that. I won't know for sure until I'm putting the car in reverse whether or not I am going by myself. Katie says she is going with, but at her age I'm never too surprised to be cast aside for friends and important plans. I'll enjoy the trip if she is with me but I'm okay to go it alone too. God has been talking to me in my car here lately so I suspect I'll have plenty to keep me busy either way.

I got a Happy Easter email today that just cracked me up. So to end this very short post I will share with you my twisted sense of humor.

Happy Easter.


No comments: