Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A little piece of heaven..

Last Friday morning DH and I hopped on a Southwest Airlines terror machine plane and went to Amarillo. Then we drove to Spearman. This was DH's birthplace and home for 18+ years, mine for just 7. But it feels like home to both of us. It is also the place I get to see these loved ones. It was a much needed break from the craziness that is city life. While we were there we went out to the old homestead to view the newly installed solar powered water well. Here is the solar part: and here is the well part: and here is the peace part: It restores my soul.
I wanna go back. Soon.

1 comment:

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Oh, I'm a country girl at heart, stuck here in the city. That looks like a patch o' heaven to me!

I loved reading through your blog and getting to know your heart! You are an excellent writer, and I would love to glean some teenager insights from you. I'm just beginning that journey, one that will last MANY more years around here!!