Thursday, August 23, 2007

Weekend plans

Two weeks in a row I have taken Friday off! What a joy. Tomorrow two friends and I are going to the Women of Faith pre-conference and I am looking forward to it so much. I know I am going to laugh. I know I am going to cry. I know I am going to be standing on Holy Ground....I just can't wait. We're going to make it a real experience by riding the Dart Rail down too - three old gals on an adventure!! Since they are several years younger than me I'm thinking they won't want to know I included them in the old gal category. We are going to have to leave at dark-thirty tomorrow and Saturday to make it though - so I am crashing early tonight. I know God is going to do something great this weekend -- I just pray I am an alert enough to recognize it when it is happening. God bless ya!

No comments: