Saturday, October 18, 2008

San Antonio

Last Friday I hopped on a Southwest jet at 8:55 a.m. and landed in San Antonio a little less than an hour later. Mom & Vanessa drove there from Abilene and arrived at the airport just a few minutes after I did. We drove to our hotel and were able to check right in. The hotel was beautiful - it was formerly the Alamo National Bank. I love old buildings and this one did not disappoint.
We walked our legs off and just had a great and wonderful time. Mom & Vanessa had tickets to see Neil Diamond on Sunday evening but I went home that afternoon. I had decided I didn't want to take another day off from work because I wanted to save my vacation for a full week in Colorado in December. We've already got our reservations at the same condo we stayed in last year. Their tickets were like 5 rows from the front -- mom was very excited and I think they had a great time. I know I came home and crashed - I was tired!! It was so beautiful. I love the Riverwalk - I want to go back!! Here are some pictures -- I didn't do a very good job at taking pictures. A couple of Mom & Vanessa ...
and the view from the 15th floor of our hotel at night....



I just love girl's trips!

No comments: