Thursday, March 13, 2008

Great lines

For your consideration--some great quotes from equally as great movies. Can you guess where they came from?

Time marches on and sooner or later you realize it is marchin' across your face.

I may be on the devil's hit-list, but I'm on God's mailing list.

I know a man who has a van and he will take you back to wherever you came from!

Sit down and shut up, will ya? Try not to live up to all my expectations.

I don't know what's worse, church or jail.

Face it, girls, I'm older and I have more insurance.

This is not a tragedy. A tragedy is three men trapped in a mine, or police dogs used in Birmingham.

In a good shoe, I wear a size six, but a seven feels so good, I buy a size eight.

Luther said I could learn some things from you. I already know how to drink.

If you mention my name, you'll be selling your kidneys to pay for your lawsuit. Cult.

I'm not as sweet as I used to be.

What did you ever do to change the world?

You remember the day I went out for cigarettes and didn't come back? You must have noticed.

I'm too old for this...

Not only are you a cheat, you're a gutless cheat as well.

I'm gonna get out of the car and drop you like third period French.

I wouldn't be afraid of death if I was you. I'd be more afraid of driving in rush hour traffic.

All right. Now I have complied with your every request, would you agree?

This is the best part of my day.

My wife left me. I was upset. I fell into a self-destructive pattern.
If released, is it likely you'd fall back into a similar pattern?
She already left me once. I don't think she'd do it again just for kicks.

You're not trying to draw a psycho pension! You really are crazy!

Endo here has forgotten more about dispensing pain than you and I will ever know.

No comments: