Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Going, going, gone............

Readers, let me introduce you to my new BFF. I'm afraid she's quite unaware she has received this great honor. She doesn't even know me. But, oh how she cracks me up. She wrote a post today that had me rolling on the floor because she fessed up to something that I did just this week. I would have gone to meet my Lord & Savior without ever telling another soul. Let me just say that right out loud. Before I knew what I was doing, a spirit of confession descended upon me and I posted the sad story right there in her comments. For all the world to see.

I have lost all pride. It's obvious I am on my way to a place I heard my momma talk about when I was a child. The phrase was quite puzzling to me. I wasn't quite sure what it meant but it didn't sound like somewhere I wanted to go.

I'm going to pot, internets, I'm going to pot.

This would be the most inappropriate of all times to hear an amen.

No comments: