Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged

Way back weeks ago I was tagged and am just now getting around to doing it. I'm sorry. Actually the whole concept of being tagged was quite surprising - it indicates someone even knows I have a blog and I'm still not accustomed to that. But here we go.....Eight Things About Me

8 Things About Me

8 TV Shows I Watch

1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Little People Big World
3. Divine Design
4. Flip That House
5. Boston Legal
6. NCIS
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. Decorating Cents
----------------------------------------
8 Favorite Restaurants

1. On The Border
2. Pappasito’s
3. Posado’s
4. El Fenix
5. The Blue Goose
6. Chipotle
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Red Lobster
(Can you recognize the theme in 1-6? Three words: Mexican. Food. Heaven.)
----------------------------------------
8 Things That Happened Today

1. Did a phone interview
2. Talked to Shirley on the phone about said interview
3. Came to work along with 43 others (in a building that holds 8500)
4 . Did some Christmas shopping over lunch
5. Emailed friends
6. Read some blogs
7. Talked to God about Matt moving to China
8. Checked on a dwindling bank balance. (See #4)
---------------------------------------------------
8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Increasing intimacy with the Lord
2. Visiting China to see my son
3. Talking to my Colorado son on the phone
4. Going to the movies with my family on Christmas Day
5. Seeing my sister
6. Hugging my mom
7. Visiting the panhandle
8. Being a grandma
------------------------------------------------
8 Things I Wish For

1. My kids to know the Lord
2. My kids to find & fulfill their God-given passion
3. My kids to find the life mate that will help them get to heaven
4. To live out in the country
5. To find a job that will actually make a difference in the world
6. A cleaning lady that would come at least twice a month
7. To be a kept woman
8. To sleep all night tonight without having to elbow someone to get them to turn over
-----------------------------------------------
I'm supposed to tag 8 people but I don't even have 8 readers with blogs so that part I'm just going to leave alone.

No comments: