Thursday, July 26, 2007

Brought to you by...

I seldom watch TV infomercials because, well why would I when I can watch the same Flip That House for the 4,372 time? But, on occasion I have been known to get caught up in some Miracle! device, lotion or potion demonstration and for just a second I'm dreaming, "Could it be so?" That thought is usually vanquished 3 seconds after I guiltily think of all the devices, lotions and potions that have resided in my house for a period of time, never quite bringing the promised miraculous results. I'm nothing if not semi-intelligent so am now reasonably skeptical of anything that promises ... well pretty much anything. So I probably would not have tried this product if I hadn't been given a free sample in the grocery store.

Guys and gals, let me tell you, miracles still do happen. This is one new product that is every bit as fabulous as it promises. Run, don't walk to the nearest store and stock up on this divine invention. It will save you hours of soaking and scrubbing the Crock Pot!! Reynolds, you have done mighty fine this time!

No comments: