Sunday, July 15, 2007

Random

I have a headache/backache today and have not been worth shooting. I spent the afternoon flipping between movies until I discovered that one of my all time favorites was showing and so I happily settled in to watch Pretty Woman for the three thousand four hundred and sixty eighth time. That got me to thinking about my favorite movies and so in no particular order I believe these to be the greatest all time movies:

1.) Pretty Woman
2.) Steel Magnolias
3.) Fried Green Tomatoes
4.) Dirty Dancing
5.) The Sting
6.) Lethal Weapon - all
7.) Rush Hour - all
8.) Die Hard - all
9.) Pay it Forward
10.) Ocean's Eleven

Some of those are really fine movies. Some of those are really bad (I mean can you really compare Rush Hour to Steel Magnolias?) but I love them all. This list is so bizarre that you can only come to one conclusion. I have multiple personalities and I obviously need medicine.

No comments: