Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Under the weather


I went home from early last Friday because I felt rotten. Slept all weekend when I wasn't running around with Thomas trying to get everything done so he could hop a plane bright and early Sunday a.m. Went to work Monday and felt rotten. Went to work Tuesday and thought to myself "you must be an idiot" so called the doctor and told the receptionist "I usually see Becky but I'll see the guy who sweeps your floors, I don't care". She said I may have to - but then, God was watching over me as always - Becky had an opening at 3:20. I have, as I already had accurately self-diagnosed, a sinus infection. And it was going south, not getting better with time.

So my Happy 4th of July is going to consist of a lot of sleeping. A little bit of cooking. A little bit of HGTV or TLC. I took the rest of the week off with the idea I would finish up the kitchen. Not the way I'm feeling today, but we'll see how it all goes.

Have a great one! Sorry I'm boring today. Particularly boring.

No comments: